Wisconsin Criminal Defense, Family Law and Bankruptcy Attorneys
Your legal concerns deserve more than just standard answers from a lawyer in Fond du Lac or Dodge County who is not invested in you or your family. At the law offices of Snow Law, S.C., our lawyers are dedicated to providing our eastern Wisconsin clients with creative solutions tailored to their needs. Taking the time to consider your immediate and long-term concerns, we can help you address a number of legal issues.
All the Law You Need to Know
- Criminal defense and drunk or drugged driving: A DWI/OWI offense can have a severe impact on your life, but there may be more to fighting it than you realize. We can help you protect your license and minimize the potential consequences. We also defend the accused facing many other charges, including theft and assault.
- Family law: Whether you are going through a divorce or are involved in a child custody dispute, we can help you assess your options and protect your future.
- Bankruptcy: In today’s economy, more people than ever are struggling with debt. We can help you explore your full range of debt relief options, from repayment plans to Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- Estate planning and probate: With proper planning, you can make sure your loved ones will be taken care of and your wishes are honored in the future. We use a number of tools to help our clients craft comprehensive estate plans, including wills, powers of attorney and health care directives. We also guide families through the probate process.
- Personal injury: Have you or someone you love been seriously injured in a car accident, truck crash, slip-and-fall or hunting accident? Our firm will make sure you have the resources you need for proper medical care and financial compensation. Even if you feel OK right now, you could have injuries crop up later, so find out more about your rights today.
Working efficiently to save you money, we are ready to address your concerns as soon as possible and help you start looking for solutions. From our offices in Waupun, our attorneys represent individuals and families across eastern Wisconsin.